Greetings From Sharp Point HR Consulting!!
Company Name My Client is MNC Lubricant Manufacturing Company.
Designation: EHS Executive.
Experience: 6 to 10 years in chemical plant with strong background EHS policies, process & procedures. Good command over English communication.
Qualification : M.Sc Chemistry with additional qualification on EHS with good academic records.
Job Location: Bangalore.
- Independently manage the EHS activities pertaining to the plant.
- Ensuring safe work environment at the plant with strong system in place.
- Responsible for OSHAS, ISO documentations & implementations with sound knowledge on the complete process.
- Handle work pertaining to KSPCB such as submitting various returns, applying for new consents, liasoning with the officials etc.
- Upkeep the EHS process in the plant.
- Coordinating with departments for ensuring 100 % EHS compliance.
- Conduct safety trainings at plant level.
- Educate employee on SDS.
If above profile is of your Interest Kindly send me your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org with below mention details.
Current and Expected CTC
Kindly refer your friends / colleagues who are looking out for job change.
Salary: INR 3,25,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Chemistry
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Sharp Point HR Consulting
Contact Company:Sharp Point HR Consulting