Greetings From Sharp Point HR Consulting!!
Company Name My Client is MNC High performance specialty Lubricants,Grease Manufacturing Company.
Designation: QC / R&D Lab Chemist.
Experience: 3 to 4 years Must have Industrial experience/ QC Lab from industrial segments such as Lubricants, Chemicals, Oil & Gas or from testing labs.
Qualification : B.sc / M Sc / Doctorate in Chemistry, Polymers, Oils and fats.
Job Location: Bangalore / Mysore.
Job Responsibilities: (QC / R&D Lab Chemist)
- To manage laboratory experiments and maintain experimental data in log book as well in laboratory software (SAP)
- To maintain and upkeep the R&D equipment in working conditions/calibration/etc.
- Co-ordinate with central support centers like KLM for getting formulations, raw materials specification, health and safety data, product technical data product testing specification.
- Testing, Analysis and controlling of Incoming, in process and Finished Product Testing as per the Standard Test Methods.
- Experience in handling various testing equipments & well versed in testing parameters.
- Documentation, preparation of standard Solutions and Instrument Maintenance.
- Maintaining QC records and issuing TCs to customers Ensuring backup sample for future references Strong testing skill in terms of good repeatability is must.
- Knowledge about ISO TS 16949 / IATF.
- Knowledge about ASTM, DIN and IP test methods.
- Exposure about 5S and Good laboratory practices.
If above profile is of your Interest Kindly send me your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org with below mention details.
Current and Expected CTC
Kindly refer your friends / colleagues who are looking out for job change.
Salary: INR 2,75,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Ph.D - Chemistry, Paint/Oil, Petroleum
Sharp Point HR Consulting
Contact Company:Sharp Point HR Consulting