Reporting to : Asst. Manager Service
Experience: Minimum 0.6 to 2 Years of experience in Service and Maintenance
- Install new equipments according to customer requirements and perform initial testing and optimization procedures to ensure correct and efficient operation.
- Disassemble malfunctioning engines when necessary to relocate broken parts and complete repairs using specialized tools.
- Serving existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Establishing service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
- Maintaining rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Documenting service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Responding to customer repair requests for individual machine parts and entire machine in timely manner.
- Service, repair and Testing of malfunctioning machinery using diagnostic tools to isolate problem areas
- Reduced the wearing in the machines by taking necessary actions
- Reporting and documentation of Service work undertaken
Salary: INR 80,000 - 1,75,000 P.A.
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Sharp Point HR Consulting
Recruiter Name:aniket bambade
Contact Company:Sharp Point HR Consulting