Gender : Male
2. Monitoring the efficiency of Team members in Tool Room, Controlling the Rejection and Building multi-skilling.
3. Development of new part, and Interact with the vendors to solve the problems during mould development.
4. Technical assistance to the vendors for quality improvement
5. To Generate Monthly MIS of tool room and Achieve the Monthly defined target.
6. Attending day to day Trouble shooting on machines
7. Tool Maintenance Planning, & Breakdown (MTBF & MTTR) Analysis, Critical Spare part management
8. Immediately action on break down tools in prepared lead time and Achieve MTTF MTBF
9. ECN management & its implementation in tool
10. Carry out modifications & improvement in tool during TO,T1 & T2 samples, Also conduct various tests on product unless & until product is get approve from customer.
11. Coordinate with quality & production department to solve customer related problem by doing modification & improvement in moulds
12. Every month No of kaizen implementing in tool room
Kindly send me your updated CV on email@example.com with below mention details.
Current & Expected CTC and Notice Period
Kindly refer your friends / colleagues who are looking out for job change.
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role:Product Development Executive
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:PG Diploma - Any Specialization
Sharp Point HR Consulting
Recruiter Name:Ignatius Joseph
Contact Company:Sharp Point HR Consulting