Greetings From Sharp Point HR Consulting!!
Company Name My Client is MNC High performance specialty Lubricants Manufacturing Company.
Designation: Engineer - Tribology
Qualification: Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 1 to 3 years of Industrial Experience.
Job Location: Mysore.
To work as a tribology engineer to conduct test on various specialty lubricant samples received internally and externally.
- To work as a tribology engineer in state of the art tribology laboratory to support R&D, QA, MA and sales functions and create value argumentation to enhance specialty lubricant business
- Testing and bench marking the products
- Sound in knowledge on mechanical engineering and test equipments
- Day to Day testing of various samples, reporting and documentation
- Inventory maintenance of test specimens required for tribology lab
- To manage tribology lab records (both soft and hard version) and prepare lab reports
- To manage tribology test equipment and assets
- Candidates having exposure into lubricant testing and development will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on testing standards like ASTM, DIN, JIS, etc
If above profile is of your Interest Kindly send me your updated CV on email@example.com with below mention details.
Current and Expected CTC
Kindly refer your friends / colleagues who are looking out for job change.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 6,50,000 PA.
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Production/Industrial, Mechanical, Diploma - Mechanical, Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Sharp Point HR Consulting
Recruiter Name:Rutuja Parte
Contact Company:Sharp Point HR Consulting